Our client based in the Fareham area requires an experienced Technical Consultant.
As a Technical Consultant you will take responsibility for deployment planning, coordinating and overseeing customer activities related to integration into the customer IT information systems and work closely with the eBanking R&D, Product Marketing, and Pre-sales teams, as well as with Project Managers to ensure successful eBanking project deployment.
A week in the life of a Technical Consultant:
- You will take responsibility for ensuring that the technical architecture is followed and that services necessary to meet the changing needs of the customers are implemented and maintained.
- You will also have the overall responsibility for the `blueprint` or technology architecture that will be deployed. To do this you must ensure that the Statement of Work and Architecture Deployment documents are accurate and take responsibility for onsite solution delivery and software deployment and integration of eBanking security software and solutions.
- You will define and document all eBanking security `Best Practice` deployments.
- You will understand the customers technical and business requirements in order to scope the â€˜Work Effort` accurately for customer engagements and Project Schedules.
- You will install and configure Server/Suite at customer sites.
- You will handle customer technical needs and queries as well as acting as the customer technical representative for the company. You must ensure that you understand and document the customers` needs.
The main activities performed will be:
- Solution architecture design and deployment
- Perform performance tuning on solutions used by the customer
- Perform security and architecture reviews
- You will be required to travel in order to provide assistance at customer sites as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have a detailed knowledge of industry standard integration technologies such as XML/XSL, SFTP, HTTP(s), and WebService.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is result driven and innovative with the ability to work as a team and international network with good communication skills.
- You need to have a good working knowledge of multi-tier distributed application architecture and be willing to learn SOAP, SOA and WebService technologies.