Home Manager : RGN/RMN
I am looking for a Home Manager with strong leadership qualities, and high standards of nursing care to look after a medium sized nursing home in Haslemere, Surrey. The home is managed by a medium-sized nursing care provider, that champions a warm homely environment with the best…
Home Manager : RGN/RMN
I am looking for a Home Manager with strong leadership qualities, and high standards of nursing care to look after a medium sized nursing home in Haslemere, Surrey. The home is managed by a medium-sized nursing care provider, that champions a warm homely environment with the best standards.
This is an exciting time to join this beautiful nursing home and lead the strong team of Staff Nurses and Specialist Care Workers that are based there. The home is looking for an experienced manager to embrace the relationship the home has with the local care community.
What the Candidate requires
• An RGN / RMN Qualification with Valid NMC Pin Number
• Level 5 in Leadership in Health & Social Care or be enrolled on level 5.
• Registered with the CQC
• Good Knowledge of CQC and their regulations
• Good Time Management
• Excellent ethical and core values
• In date DBS
• Leading by example, ensuring your team achieve high standards of nursing care at all times.
• Maintaining an open and honest communication style, and appropriately escalating any issues.
• Being aware of and adhering to relevant legislations, guidelines and procedures by means of protecting residents` welfare
• Supervising junior and new members of staff in all aspects of their clinical work
• Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing residents` needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
• Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy : utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness.
• Take on accountability for the home : ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
• Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
• Take on an active leadership role : you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty-four-hour business.
• Developing your people : you will have the opportunity to build your team, by recruiting and developing the right people to grow your business and through supporting their career development.
Salary: £60000.00 - £63000.00 Per Annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: 8th January 2019
Healthcare Consultant (North)
Email: Click here
Phone: 023 9232 4666