Learning and Development Partner
£40-50K plus benefits and bonus
Our client is a major manufacturer seeking a Learning and Development Partner to work as part of the HR team to keep all internal stakeholders up to date with the latest training developments in line with the HR and Supply Chain Strategies. You will sustain a learning culture by designing, delivering and evaluating L&D products that meet the needs of the business and provide interesting, stimulating learning activities for our colleagues. You will provide locally relevant training solution as well as those directed globally.
- Work with the Executive Manager- Human Resources, to design and implement the local L&D strategy in line with the needs of the site.
- Provide performance management, coaching and training to the department training coordinators in order continuously to evolve their training delivery and ensure all training provided is up-to-date and sufficient for the current business needs.
- Shape the site apprenticeship strategy to meet the needs of the site and be the point of contact for external training providers.
- Developing and maintaining positive stakeholder relationships.
- Provide L&D coaching and support to stakeholders at all levels of the business, in support of the development needs of themselves and their team members.
- Proactively gathering insights on the stakeholder needs and helping them to identify how and whether learning can best support these needs.
- Acting as an ambassador for the company’s learning approach
- Act as an internal L&D Consultant to business projects, identifying training needs arising and ways in which those needs can be met.
- Identify specific learning needs where global solutions are unavailable and communicate this with stakeholders for input and co-creation.
- Communicate aligned requirements to global L&D team.
- Record and implement actions resulting from evaluation and feedback, working with business leaders as required to drive continuous improvement.
- Work closely with local/regional/global colleagues to understand data-led insights on learning experiences.
- Implement compliance training throughout the site in line with Global initiatives
- Work with the operational teams to ensure that basic compliance and essential factory training has been completed and is up to date.
- Support Site audits as a Subject Matter Expert for training.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- Professional certification in a related discipline (CIPD, CMI, ILM)
- Proven experience of facilitation skills and working directly with and supporting business partners
- Experience implementing and coordinating multiple training projects under global direction and/or in pharma and/or FMCG environment is a plus.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is essential