I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse, RGN/ RMN, to take on the role of Home Manager within a medium sized nursing home in Norwich, Scole. You will be responsible to the registered provider for the day-to-day running of the home, including being accountable for the homes…Read more
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse, RGN/ RMN, to take on the role of Home Manager within a medium sized nursing home in Norwich, Scole. You will be responsible to the registered provider for the day-to-day running of the home, including being accountable for the homes operations and activities.
This is an exciting time to join this beautiful nursing home, part of an established group in the area. The home currently has a strong team of Staff Nurses and Specialist Care Workers
Benefits: Salary of up to £60,000 per annum, 37.5 hours per week, predominantly office based, Monday-Friday/ 9am : 5pm, excellent support from the home and their staff, as well as the whole company, access training facilities and opportunities and more!
Easy access to the train and bus stations.
What the Candidate requires
• A nursing Qualification with Valid NMC Pin Number (RGN/ RMN)
• Leadership experience
• Strong clinical nursing knowledge/ experience
• Effective social and influencing skills
• Maintain the day-to-day running of the home through teamwork and appropriate delegation.
• Develop an ethos that reflects resident`s individual needs that celebrates their individual differences and diversities.
• Ensure the home is managed and run in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
• To promote high quality care and best practices
• To be the Infection Control Lead for the home.
• To develop, implement and maintain systems and structures needed to run the home in the best interests of its residents.
• To be an Ambassador for the home, promoting its services within Professional circles.
• Achieve and strive to exceed occupancy targets as directed and work within key performance indicators and financial budgets set.
Salary: £60000.00 - £60000.00 Per Annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Healthcare / Socialcare
Date: 4th March 2020
Simply enter your email below and we’ll email you any new Healthcare jobs