Service Manager: RGN/RMN
I am looking for a Service Manager with Commissioning experience for a new nursing home with over 60 + beds (recently opened). The home is managed by one of the UK`s leading health and social care providers with the unique attribute of being majority owned…
Service Manager: RGN/RMN
I am looking for a Service Manager with Commissioning experience for a new nursing home with over 60 + beds (recently opened). The home is managed by one of the UK`s leading health and social care providers with the unique attribute of being majority owned by its employees.
This is an exciting time to join this beautiful state of the art nursing home and lead the strong team of Staff Nurses and Specialist Care Workers that will be based there.
• A salary of up to £70,000 per annum
• 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
• Medical Insurance
• High Street/Retail discount scheme provided via Perkbox
• DBS Check paid for
What the Candidate requires
• An RGN / RMN Qualification with Valid NMC Pin Number
• Registered with the CQC
• Good Knowledge of CQC and their regulations
• Good Time Management
• Excellent ethical and core values
• In date DBS
Experience working in a home of similar size is vital
• Leading by example, ensuring your team achieve high standards of nursing care at all times.
• Maintaining an open and honest communication style, and appropriately escalating any issues.
• Being aware of and adhering to relevant legislations, guidelines and procedures by means of protecting residents` welfare
• Supervising junior and new members of staff in all aspects of their clinical work
• Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing residents` needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
• Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy: utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness.
• Take on accountability for the home: ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
• Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
• Take on an active leadership role: you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty-four-hour business.
• Developing your people: you will have the opportunity to build your team, by recruiting and developing the right people to grow your business and through supporting their career development
Salary: £70000.00 - £70000.00 Per Annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Healthcare / Socialcare
Date: 25th February 2020
Simply enter your email below and we’ll email you any new Healthcare jobs