Night Nurse : RGN
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse, RGN to take on the role of Staff Nurse within a medium sized nursing home based in Partington, Greater Manchester. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of care to elderly patients and ones with dementia. You…
Night Nurse : RGN
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse, RGN to take on the role of Staff Nurse within a medium sized nursing home based in Partington, Greater Manchester. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of care to elderly patients and ones with dementia. You will also be responsible for creating and evaluating care plans.
This is an exciting time to join this beautiful nursing home, the home currently has a strong team of Staff Nurses and Specialist Care Workers and are looking for one more nurse to complete the team. The home is an integral part of the local care community.
• £18p/h - Salary of £33,600 per annum
• 36 hours per week : NIGHTS
• Enhanced rates for bank holidays
• Paid breaks
• Perks and discounts available through Perkbox
• Uniform provided
• Costs for an enhanced DBS
What the Candidate requires
• A nursing Qualification with Valid NMC Pin Number (RGN)
• A clean DBS
• Experience in working with elderly care would be preferable
• 2 Referees
• 36 hours per week, the role consists of 3 shifts per work, worked over seven-day rota
• To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents based on an assessment of their care needs in consultation with residents and their relatives
• Maintaining reports of patients` medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
• Delegation and supervision of duties to care staff.
• To promote high quality care and best practices
• Help maintain a hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures
• To maintain the storage and administration of controlled drugs
Salary: £18.00 - £18.00 Per Hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Healthcare / Socialcare
Date: 12th June 2019
Simply enter your email below and we’ll email you any new Healthcare jobs
Email: Click here
Phone: 023 9232 4666