Nursing Home Manager
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse, RGN to take on the role of Home Manager within a smaller sized nursing home near Ipswich, Suffolk. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of care to elderly patients and ones with dementia. You will also be responsible…
Nursing Home Manager
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse, RGN to take on the role of Home Manager within a smaller sized nursing home near Ipswich, Suffolk. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of care to elderly patients and ones with dementia. You will also be responsible for creating and evaluating care plans.
This is an exciting time to join this beautiful nursing home, working with a strong team of Staff Nurses and Specialist Care Workers and are looking for an experienced nurse manager to lead the team. The home is part of an established group in the area and is an integral part of the local care community.
Benefits of the role
•Salary of £50,000.00 per with prb
•Enhanced rates for bank holidays
•Perks and discounts available through Perkbox
•Costs for an enhanced DBS
What the Candidate requires
• A nursing Qualification with Valid NMC Pin Number (RGN or RMN)
• A clean DBS
• Experience in working with elderly care is mandatory
• Experience working as a Home Manager or Deputy Manager
• 2 Referees
• Be a clear leader for the team
• Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
• Mentoring and supporting the homes nurses and other members of the team
• Promoting professional development within the team
• Ensure patient safety
• Take an active role in the development of yourself and others : ensure that the team`s skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business..
• Conduct care audits : monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
• Ensure each person living in the home has an up to date support plan which details the interventions needed to secure positive outcomes.
Salary: £50000.00 - £50000.00 Per Annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Healthcare / Socialcare
Date: 29th November 2019
Simply enter your email below and we’ll email you any new Healthcare jobs