Our client is a global leader in electric heating and renewable energy. They also hold a large market position globally in domestic appliances, cooling, and ventilation. We are looking to source an experienced HVAC Maintenance Engineer to perform reactive and routine maintenance to assets such as; heat pumps, fan coils, ventilation systems and controls. The role requires daily travel within central London and surrounding counties. You will be working predominantly on commercial sites such as building sites and offices.
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE (but are not limited to)
- Be responsible for servicing and setting up works of different types of AC and Ventilation systems to ensure the equipment is safe for continued service.
- Diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs to achieve correct fault diagnostics.
- Carry out diagnostic control issues – (full control training will be provided) to enable correct fault diagnosis.
- Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance guidelines to ensure the equipment in service is compliant.
- Ensure all company-provided tools are kept in good condition to ensure their effectiveness and fit for purpose.
- Ensure all departmental tasks and functions are undertaken safely within the scope of the company's Health and Safety policies, procedures, and management system.
- Develop strong customer relationships to help promote key customer-focused values.
- Act as the ambassador for the company, appropriately representing our values and behaviours and providing the pivotal link between customers and our service department.
- Competitive salary (plus overtime)
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Premier Inn or other hotel card
- Excellent career & development opportunities
- Health Cash Plan
- Healthshield Rewards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discounts
- Values Awards
- F – Gas 2079, Category 1
- G3 Accreditation
- NVQ Level 2/3 within the HVAC industry or similar qualification
- CSCS Card
- Satisfactory DBS Check
- Proven history of working in the HVAC industry (specifically within fan coils and controls)
- Full and Valid Driving Licence
- Be IT literate with Word and Excel
- Good understanding of electrics and control wiring
- Good diagnostic skills both mechanically and electrically
- 18th Edition
- Good mechanical building services skills / knowledge
- Heat Pump Experience – though product training given