Our client is looking for a Mobile Gas Engineer who has a focus on adhering to safety protocols and has a high standard and quality of work. In return, you will be working for a company that is the regional leader in the provision of services to multiple industries including defence, health, local government and more. You will also be working for a company focused on rewarding their employees from the first day with many benefits as listed below.
Within this role, you will be working in the maintenance and servicing of gas systems and appliances. You will be working on MoD sites and commercial properties in the South West and South East of England.
- Carry out regular inspections and maintenance of gas systems and appliances to ensure their safe and efficient operation. Your attention to detail ensures minimal disruptions and enhances system longevity.
- Respond to emergency callouts for gas system failures, diagnosing and rectifying issues promptly to minimise downtime and risk.
- Provide insightful technical guidance and supervision to junior staff, apprentices, and other trades.
- Conduct detailed inspections and maintenance of gas systems and appliances to proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Ensure safe operation of all gas appliances, including boilers and heaters, to deliver peace of mind and service continuity to clients.
- Identify, diagnose, and rectify any issues related to gas systems, taking timely action to prevent complications.
- Utilise your plumbing experience to conduct general repairs and maintenance tasks, adding value through your diversified skill set.
- Conduct general repairs and servicing tasks with a level of skill and attention that turns routine into remarkable.
- Repair or replace defective parts, including valves, regulators, and pipes ensuring the integrity and safety of the systems.
- Maintain detailed records of gas-related work, including service reports, parts used, and maintenance schedules, ensuring your documentation is as spotless as your work.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety
- COCN1 - Core Com Gas Safety NG (Elements 1-4 & 16)
- CoDNCO1 Changeover Core Domestic NG to Commercial
- CORT1 Commercial Radiant Tube & Plaque Heaters
- CPA1 Combustion Performance analysis NG/LPG
- CV55 and C90 Boiler Servicing
- Hot Water Systems including Unvented
- CIGA - Indirect fired heating appliances
- ME12 Mechanical - Electrical Conversion
- C&G 6129 Plumbing Maintenance
- IPAF - Mobile Vertical - 3A & 3B
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating and/or a mechanical Engineering Qualification
To apply for this role please call 02392324666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org